Colour & DI
Finish / VFX
theColourSpace affords it's clients the very best in colour and DI. To that end, we've got well equipped DI theaters featuring:
• cutting edge NEC DCI certified projection
• massive wall-to-wall screens
• glorious Meyer & Genelec 5.1 surround sound
• Some of the most powerful DaVinci Resolve systems in the world
- Up to 6K realtime
including HFR & stereoscopic
- Full Resolve panels
- Realtime everything
(blurs, qualifiers, noise reduction)
• Doremi DCP playback
• DCP creation, including encrypted DCPs for distribution
• Sony OLED & Panasonic Plasma for critical video monitoring
We don't just get it started. We see it to the end. We provide a full compliment of finishing services, including:
Whether it's a boom in the shot, or one of 18 different international versions. Consider it done.
Need top tier colour work? Don't want to travel to get it?
We can come to you... electronically speaking.
We have partnered with excellent post facilities in major cities throughout the world. Schedule your session with us, travel to a partner facility location, and we'll be e-waiting for you. By the time you get back to your office your graded files will be available for download in our client access area.
For those who already have in-house review capability or would like to develop it, we have several paths to streaming and remote grading. Ranging from options utilizing existing resources to helping you plan and execute the perfect colour critical review environment. We'll be able to grade in NYC, and you'll see it right in your office. Approve the look and you're done.
We send you 'theColourStation' an OLED broadcast display, perfectly calibrated to BT1886 paired with our unique colour-accurate streaming video solution. You plug the receiver unit into your high-speed internet connection, it links back to the home office, and you can instantly view your project being expertly graded.
Thanks to our close relationship with GRS Systems, Inc. we're able to assist you with many of the services they provide. From offline editorial, to getting that pick up shot in 4K raw, GRS will be able to help.
The industry's best standards conversion:
Snell Alchemist PhC - HD
• FCP/Avid/Adobe systems with shared storage available for short and long term rental.
• Thousands of hours of fibrechannel SAN storage for media.
• Comfortably equipped editorial rooms.
• Bluray and DVD authoring/mastering.
• Bleeding edge cameras and recorders from broadcast staples to 4K raw
• Production staffing including producers, directors, cameramen, sound techs, and editors
• Production consultation to make sure the job gets done right. Workflow, camera matching, on set data management; it's covered
Be sure to visit http://www.grsv.com for more information about GRS
the best little DI in NYC
Brooklyn - 212.363.0617 - info@theColourSpace.com